If your are using WHM and CSD with CentOS then you should follow these steps to change SSH port 22 (default) to any other port which you want.
1. Edit the file sshd_config as mention below
You can use vi
2. Find this line
Change to your chosen port, and remove the comment ( # sign )
3. Restart the SSH service.
service sshd reload
4. Now we must allow incoming data in the new port. Open your WHM >> Plugins >> CSF.
5. Click “Firewall Configuration” button.
6. Add your new port in “TCP_IN” and “TCP_OUT”.
7. Click “Change” button in the bottom of the page.
8. You will be asked to restart CSF & LFD. Do it.
9. It’s done.