Please read this agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights and remedies.
STANDARD REFUND TERMS
Products purchased from Hostarina may be refunded only if canceled within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Note: Due to their nature, cryptocurrencies, tokens and digital assets are generally irreversible and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We can not be responsible for any risk including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk. Products purchased using cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital assets will not be refunded.
Note: If a refund back to the original payment method is not possible, a refund to your Hostarina balance can be offered as an alternative.
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
- Customer agrees to a thirty (30) day contract minimum beginning upon commencement of service. Exact contract duration is decided upon at signup.
- Customer agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
- If the customer wishes to cancel Hostarina shared Web Hosting services within thirty (30) days of the initial signup they shall be able to do so for any reason (aside from disablement for Terms of Service or Spam Policy violations) and have their money promptly refunded.
- Services provided by 3rd parties and Hostarina partners are not part of the 30-day refund policy and no early ending credit applies. Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is canceled.
- Non-refundable Products and Services
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock and SSL install fees for custom software, and/or any other products,services and setups of the Hostarina.
- Cancellation Process
You may terminate or cancel the Services by contacting us. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
- At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until canceled in writing or via the web panel. After the first 30 days a canceled account will be canceled before the next payment is due and no more billing will occur nor will any payment be refunded, even for unused portions. If any non-refundable charges have already been incurred, they must be paid before the account may be cancelled.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
offer only applicable to credit card payments for shared web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable. Refunds can only be processed for shared hosting. Domain registrations (including the value of any used free domain registrations included with the plan) are not refundable under any circumstances. SSL certificates are non-refundable. The value of other third-party add-ons is non-refundable. See domain registration agreement for more information.
- Violations of Hostarina's Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or Spam Policy may, at Hostarina’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.
- Refunds from balance
Over-funded balance can be refunded within 30 days of the payment that resulted in the over-funding. In special cases, other payments can be refunded instead of the original payment if the 30-day time-frame can be applied to those payments.
- Disputed charges (“chargebacks”)
If at any time, we record a decline, chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, risk of payment fraud or other rejection of a charge of any payable fees on your Hostarina account (“Chargeback”), this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, therefore you agree that Hostarina may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate termination, without notice to you, of your Hostarina account and any domain names or Hostarina services registered or renewed on your behalf (“Services”). In addition, this will also result in disabling the option to checkout with a credit card for your Hostarina account to limit the risk of payment fraud.
In the event a Chargeback is performed, your Hostarina account may be blocked without the option to re-purchase or re-use it, and any data contained in such a Hostarina account, including any certain content, features, or capacity of your Hostarina account may be subject to cancellation and loss of data.
Your use of the Hostarina Services and the ability to checkout using credit card will not resume until you:
verify the payment method used for the disputed transaction, either by providing:
proof of the payment; or
a simple censored photo of the credit card, with uncovered first 6 (six) and last 4 (four) digits.
pay any applicable fees in full, including any fees and expenses incurred by Hostarina and/or any third party services for each Chargeback received (including fees for Hostarina Services provided prior to the Chargeback, handling and processing charges and fees incurred by the payment processor).
Cases related to criminal fraud chargebacks or obvious payment fraud (i.e. cases where compromised credit card details were used to make purchases) will result in permanent service termination without any option to recover.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a payment made to Hostarina, we encourage you to first contact our Customer Support team before filing a Chargeback or reversal of payment, in order to prevent the Hostarina Services from being canceled and your Hostarina account being blocked, and to avoid the filing of an unwarranted or erroneous Chargeback, which may result in your being liable for its applicable fees, in addition to re-payment of all the fees applicable to the Hostarina Services purchased (and charged-back) by you.
We reserve our right to dispute any Chargeback received, including by providing the relevant credit card company or financial institution with any information and documentation proving that the User responsible for such Chargeback did in fact authorize the transaction and make use of the Services rendered thereafter.
- Hostarina will use commercially reasonable efforts to make HostObjects available 99.9% of the time during each monthly billing cycle. If Hostarina is unable to meet this service level, you will be eligible to receive a credit to apply to future HostObjects billing cycles based upon the Unavailability for that month.
- For the purposes of this agreement, Unavailability means that either (a) the HostObjects service is unresponsive, or (b) HostObjects returns a server error response to valid user requests for more than 60 seconds of consecutive requests.
- Unavailability that is a result of scheduled maintenance is excluded from these conditions and will not be considered for service credit calculations. Scheduled maintenance is defined as maintenance that is announced at least 5 days in advance, and does not exceed one hour in any month.
- Service credits will be calculated as a percentage of the bill for the billing cycle that the Unavailability occurred. The percentage for the credit will be calculated by dividing the number of minutes of Unavailability by the total number of minutes in that billing cycle.
- Service credits must be claimed within 14 days of the Unavailability occurring by submitting a support ticket. Include as much detail as required to document the Unavailability.